Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Patrick writing

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 1.13.42 pm.png

As a class we have discussed some possible words and similes to describe what has happened so far in the video.

  1. Write a descriptive paragraph paragraph of what has happened so far in the video. Write it from the point of view of the boy.

Start your paragraph here.

I wake up the school was messy the papers and rubbish on the ground and rips on the wall .The school was messed up as a pig sty.because the storm came to messed up in the school .The teacher was looking at the boy.The
teacher was calling the police and the boy started to run away from the
police. When I got home I went pass the tv.then i saw the tv on 6 live in news.I saw somebody try to get inside the house.I try to get out of house but the door was looked i use my powers
to get me back the keys.Then the FBI came inside the house i ran to the woods.I saw the police
coming to try to rest me.Then i use my powers to through all the leaves at the police
then they try to call for more backup. And i still had to use my powers to take them out. After
that I keep running away from the police.They didn’t find me yet.Everybody was looking
for me.I keep hiding from the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.